If you do not hold a Permit and have never been registered as a member of the Order, please submit a request for a Permit as described in "to Obtain a geologist Permit". You will be invited to register if and when a Permit is issued to your name.
The procedure to be followed depends on your personal situation. Three possibilities exist as per the following. Please follow the procedure indicated by the statement that applies to your situation:
- If you were issued a Permit by the Order in the past three (3) months, this Permit was issued with an invitation to register. Please complete and return the declaration which was provided to you with this invitation.
- If you hold a valid Permit issued by the Order more than three (3) months prior to this day and have never been registered as a member of the Order; you wish to be registered onto the Roll of the Ordre des géologues du Québec: use Form I-1
- You hold a valid Permit issued by the Order but your name was struck from the Roll and you wish to be reinstated onto the Roster of the Ordre des géologues du Québec: use Form I-1 and provide documents required.
Documents to be provided
In addition to Form I-1, you will have to produce the following documents in accompaniment of your request for registration or reinstatement, as the case may be:
- Detailed Resume
- Any document pertaining to conditions of your striking from the Roster
If you have taken additional academic training since you were last registered.
- Copies of student records for additional training. (if any)
- Copies of other university degrees (if any)
- Copies of transcripts for other training (if any)
- In all cases, payment of fees or dues must have been received before any request will be processed.
- A Temporary Permit is valid for one year from the date of issuance. Renewall of such Permit is possible subject to conditions.