If you do not hold a Permit and have never been registered as a member of the Order, please submit a request for a Permit as described in "to Obtain a geologist Permit". You will be invited to register if and when a Permit is issued to your name.
The procedure to be followed depends on your personal situation. Three possibilities exist as per the following. Please follow the procedure indicated by the statement that applies to your situation:
- If you were issued a Permit by the Order in the past three (3) months, please complete the online declaration at ESPACE MEMBRE and pay your dues (an invoice and access codes were provided to you; contcat the OGQ office if needed).
- If you hold a valid Permit issued by the Order more than three (3) months prior to this day and have never been registered as a member of the Order; you wish to be registered onto the Roll of the Ordre des géologues du Québec: use Form I-1
- You hold a valid Permit issued by the Order but your name was struck from the Roll and you wish to be reinstated onto the Roster of the Ordre des géologues du Québec: use Form I-1 and provide documents required.
- In all cases, payment of fees or dues must have been received before any request will be processed.
- A Temporary Permit is valid for one year from the date of issuance. Renewall of such Permit is possible subject to OQLF procedure.